Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Musical Stylings


robyn (hood)
Originally uploaded by [au ro]
I'm usually a fickler when it comes to music, I like my music edgy and epic.

Robyn is all of these things.

You may know her from the late 90's hit "Show Me Love". I discovered her video for Konichiwa Bitches on Logo's NewNowNext Music program.

The video was hilarious, and she seemed so full of herself (in a good way). So I have her a try, and I must say it was a good decision.

She's released a few singles from her new self titled album "Robyn".

One of those singles is "cobrastyle" a cover song from a Swedish band known as The Teddy bears. The song has a way of making you feel like the shit, and trendy just for listening to it.

There are many good songs on this album. Ranging from "Who's That Girl" to "Handle Me".

I left a music player at the bottom of the blog for your listening pleasure.

If you like it please visit your ITUNES or Amazon account and purchase it.

Ciao
-Sean



0 comments: