Sunday, March 15, 2009

Drunk & Irish

(Image courtesy of Buffalorising.com)

Un-like many, I'm not irish. Though I do look it sometimes, I'm 50% russian, 40% english and 10% hungarian. Though being raised by a father from South Buffalo I know all about the irish.

And today was their holiday.

Now just having moved into the city, I made the huge mistake of giving up my awesome parking spot and going to Cheektowaga to do the gym up. When I came home, I was confronted by fourty billion drunk irish guys and gals, and traffic being cut off from Deleware, the main road needed for me to get to my apartment.Okay, no big deal. So I have to make a little detour around Franklin, to Elmwood and back up. So I thought until I was stuck in traffic for a good hour and a half on elmwood, as drunk irish frat guys screamed "HEY" to me, or someone else in the road.

Then I get home, and am forced to back about a mile and a half away from the apartment, and walk through throngs of more drunken irish people just to get home.
I offically don't like St.Patricks day.

And I make no apologies.

Thanks
-Sean

0 comments: