Friday, May 7, 2010

Some Changes

 I've been working on re-vamping the blog layout for a while now (its a slow and photoshopped process)

Many of you may read the blog through google, or blogger so you may not see the actual full changes. Check out the main address at seanbuffalo.blogspot.com to get the full view. Please leave your thoughts and suggestions as I would love to hear them.

In other news, I am going to be starting a new blog soon called The Dairies of a Gay Housewife. It'll mainly focus on my life as a housewife, including life tips, relationship advice, recipes, crafts, and a few witty posts about life as a gay man.  I'm actually doing a fun photoshoot for the blog header, and advertisements. I'm really excited to show it to you.

In the mean time, thanks for visiting Buffalo Street Blog <3

Ciao
-Sean

0 comments: