Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Best of 09 - Post Three

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been absent these past few days due to my sickness, but my energy level is back up (though my boyfriend has had my laptop for work today I managed to steal it back)

I've been nursing myself back to healthy will the aid of Harvest Moon Animal Parade, and a large amount of tea.

Here's todays blog!


Thunderrock Located in Allegany State Park
Topic December 8th: Moment of peace. An hour or a day or a week of solitude. What was the quality of your breath? The state of your mind? How did you get there?


Last year Lee and I went to Allegany state park outside of Buffalo. It was a kind of dangerous journey due to the snow and the steep inclines of the road but we made it. The view was amazing, everything was covered in a thick layer of snow and the silence was deep and long.

As you all know I'm a lover of all things snowy and in that moment when we got out of the car I was the happiest and most peaceful person a live. I felt like I could walk for miles and all I would see would be thick white forests, and grey skies.

I plan to revisit that park soon and hopefully have the same experience.

How about you guys? Any peaceful moments you'd like to share?

Ciao
-Sean

1 comments:

michelle said...

just wanted to say that your blog continues to be fab so i chose you for a little blog award. you make my day brighter with your adorable finds and such :)

i also hope you're feeling tons better!