Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Intro-Space?

How to introduce myself? I've never been one to blog. I just see it as an excuse to bitch about your life and your issues. Which believe me, I hear enough of everyday (not without putting my own two cents in). But I said screw it, I have a lot of odd interest that I'd like to share, and a few random things I've found in my hours of searching on the internet. My name's Sean, a few friends call me Griffen (for reasons unknown) and well here we go, I guess.


According to my handy verizon wireless weather service it is a gorgeous 60 degree's outside. Only people in Buffalo would call that gorgeous. Though its been raining, these temperatures are a waste for today. And it appears like half the country I am currently un-employed. Though good news in that sector! I have a job interview today for a cashier position at a local laundry facility. No, it is not my dream job. But the bills keep coming regardless of whether or not I love my job.

So that leaves me sitting here, smoking too many cigarettes (as I always seem to do in the mornings) and listening to Bulgarian chalga music, something I'll explain away sometime.

In this blog, I'll go ahead and give my few points on some happenings in Buffalo. When I first moved up here again, I could have cared less about the direction this city is taking. But oddly enough, through time I've come to find it a fascinating hobby.

And I suppose most of this will be quiet random, as my personality tends to be.

You'll meet a few friends, a few enemies, a few morons, and few geniuses.
I won't name names, as that might later come back to haunt me.

So, in fear of going into some nonsensical rant. Here is a random youtube video of a kid screaming about his Nintendo 64, and a genius making it into a techno remix.

Enjoy.



Ciao
-Sean

0 comments: