Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Every blogger seems to have an obsession with one thing or another.

buffawhat (buffawhat.com) has his nylon designer toys, and gadgest
Rae (Rae Mspace) has her gothic art, and death metal music.

I rarely speak of my obsession (or hobbies) because most people just kind of go "oh?" when I go into any detail about them.

I happen to enjoy anything cute, but mostly japanese stationary, tokidoki (I once sat in line in Toronto for 3 hours to get the new La TokiDoki backpack), and odd USB gadgets.


Yes, those are hello kitty slippers. I got them from cdjapan.co.jp a while back as a free gift for buying a CD. Only one other person has ever seen me where them. I hid my obsessions well.

Also, I love japanese music. Not anime music. I'm far from an Otaku. I lack man-tits, a pony tail, or large glasses. I've always loved japanese rock. To me its so different then anything we've ever heard of in the states. Its epic, and put together so beautifully.

I also love their pop music. Its, just super happy fun go lucky pop music and its not ashamed to be. One of my favorite artist is Tommy February6 who is 80's pop meets modern pop. She uses a lot of pink, milk boxes, and pikachu in her video's.

I swear, I'm a closet fem.

Any ways, here is her video "Lonely & Gorgeous"

0 comments: