Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things I Want - Super Kawaii Shopping List

I've decided to expose you to my extreme obsession with all things niihon and cute. So, rather then throw things in randomly I decided to make a shopping list for you all to see. I don't usually buy most of the stuff I'll list here because to be honest, most of it is useless.

But here are the are none the less!
Here we have the Niihon Shop Sign on sale at icedreamdrops.com. The sign reads "Welcome" & the opposite side says "Thank you for coming". Honestly, I don't know why anyone would need this in their home, but just the same I really want it.
Here is the CUI CUI Scrub Towel which is also for sale at icecreamdrops.com. Honestly, the best thing to me is being able to do your dishes and feel like a your doing it with a little spunk (yes, I'm honestly gay).
The PUYI PUYI spounge designed by Kantumi is probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen when it comes to anything that has to do with your dishes. Its only 2.99 too.
The KAMO KUMI coffee mug is pretty freakin amazing. I don't drink coffee anymore (or anything with caffeine in it to be exact) but I would pretend to drink coffee with this kawaii little thing.

Well thats it for the kawaii shopping list! Hope you all had a little laugh at the amount of ridiculous things out there that invoke cuteness.

Ciao
-Sean

0 comments: