Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The SunShine State - Florida


100_2307, originally uploaded by seanSTAR88.

I recently made a trip to the Sunshine state (IE: Florida) for some vacation time with the family, and I must admit. I loved it.

I rarely take vacations, as they cost to much and most people want to drag me to Mexico or some place of that nature (I prefer snow, or Europe) so this vacation was nice. My brother whom is in the military just got re stationed in California with his wife and daughter so before they took the three day drive they headed to my parents home in Florida. It just so happened that my sister would be there as well.

So all three siblings converged in Vero Beach, Florida. An odd site.

The vacation was relaxing, I spent most of it at the beach and the inlet (much prettier then the ocean and less sharks) reading books, smoking cheap cigarettes and drinking wine (I'm gay). It has refreshed me, I feel a new sense of purpose and that purpose is to be more positive.

I'm far to cynical for my own good, and need to focus on the up-things in life.
Anyways here are some photos from the vacation via Flickr.


0 comments: