Monday, November 30, 2009

Things I Want - Harvest Moon Animal Parade


Harvest Moon Animal Crossing is number one on my Christmas list this year. I've been a fan of the Harvest Moon video game series since its days on the original Playstation and Nintendo 64.

You may be asking yourself "What the f$#@ is Harvest Moon?" its a RPG video game that focuses on farming. Yes, farming. It sounds boring, but believe me its actually a very fun and interesting game.
The main objective of the game is to create a productive farm, with livestock (cows, chickens, ducks, sheep) and with crops (strawberries, corn, spinach etc etc). This game is a bit different because it brings in a number of different animals you can befriend. Including a dolphin, panda, tiger, lion, and elephant.

I'm counting down the days until I get to waste hours upon hours playing it.

Whats on your christmas list this year?

1 comments:

Millie-jane said...

my sister played a game similar to this when she would come visit us. It was on a DS system. I'm not a gamer, so I may be wrong. I remember her giving it to my mum to walk the dogs and play with them.

I'm going to post my christmas list soon. I wanted to wait a bit for it.

I like your posts and your blog. :)