Thursday, January 27, 2011

Adele - Rolling in the Deep

I, like many other drivers, enjoy a good soundtrack when I'm on a long drive. The soundtrack normally depends upon my mood, I like fast and up-beat music when I'm driving on a highway, and slow melodic music when I'm on a long side road. Adele, a famous british singer is the perfect artist for a long trip on the back roads.
Adele's latest single "Rolling in the Deep" is a unique piece of work, you get the sense of older 1940's influence, but she keeps it modern in a way that is unique to her. It also helps that she has an amazing voice that seems to rise and fall perfectly with the music. Most of her work is typically of the more subdued variety, but this song does have a good kick to it.

Check out the video for Adele's newest single "Rolling in the Deep" below.

0 comments: