Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kimbra - Cameo Lover

I've written numerous times about Kimbra here on Buffalo Street, and it seems as long as she keeps creating fantastic music, the more I shall be writing about her.

Just a reminder Kimbra is a musician hailing from New Zealand (and based out of Australia now) her music is a mixture of rock, symphonic melodies, pop, and a dash of soul. Her latest video"Cameo Lover" highlights her unique balance of all these different elements.
I've always loved music video's that showcase a simple idea but with surprising imagery. Cameo Lover is no exception, with a simple white background and eye popping colors and visuals its a mesmerizing video. I actually started to dance at my desk while watching the video, which ended badly for my elbow which I banged on the corner, though its an injury I'll wear with pride.

 Her music is yet unavailable on the US Itunes, but is expected to come later.

Check out her video below

Kimbra - Cameo Lover (Official Music Video) from Kimbra on Vimeo.

To learn more about Kimbra you can follow her on twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/kimbramusic
Or check out her Youtube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/kimbramusic


-Sean

1 comments:

James Milles said...

I'm a sucker for pop music like this. Now I have to get her album! Kristina will never forgive me..